- Main Menu
- Sub Menu
You are here
Application | Student Guide Program 2017–18
Warning messageSubmissions for this form are closed.
The Student Guide Program at the Yale Center for British Art offers undergraduates the opportunity to work closely with the most comprehensive collection of British art outside the United Kingdom. Guides offer tours of the Center to the Yale community and the general public. The program seeks to encourage Yale undergraduates to take advantage of this valuable resource on Yale’s campus.
Students of all majors are welcome. No prior knowledge of the field is needed. Guides with at least one year in the program are offered the additional opportunity of curating an exhibition at the Center, under the guidance of the Center’s education, curatorial, and exhibition staff.
- Friday, September 8, 2017: Info session held at 1 pm in the Docent Room
- Tuesday, September 12, 2017: Applications due at 4:45 pm
- Friday, September 15 through Sunday, September 17, 2017: Interviews conducted at the Center
- Interest in art, museums, and/or art history.
- Ability to attend mandatory Friday meetings during the academic year, 12:30–2:30 pm.
- Commitment to lead tours during the academic year, as well as participation in special museum events and programs.
How to Apply
- Please fill out and submit this webform by 4:45 pm on Tuesday, September 12, 2017.
- Applicants selected for an interview will be contacted by email.
- Interviews will take place on Friday, September 15 through Sunday, September 17, 2017.