- Main Menu
- Sub Menu
You are here
Application | Student Guide Program 2018–19
The Student Guide Program at the Center offers Yale undergraduates the opportunity to work closely with the most comprehensive collection of British art outside the United Kingdom. Guides offer tours of the Center and its collections to the Yale community and the general public. This program seeks to encourage undergraduates to take advantage of this valuable resource on Yale’s campus.
Students of all majors are welcome. No prior knowledge of the field is required. Guides with at least one year in the program are offered an additional opportunity to curate an exhibition at the Center, under the guidance of the museum’s education, curatorial, and exhibition staff.
- Friday, September 7, 2018: Info session held at 1 pm in the Docent Room
- Tuesday, September 11, 2018: Applications due at 4:45 pm
- Friday, September 14 through Sunday, September 16, 2018: Interviews are conducted at the Center
- Interest in art, museums, and/or art history
- Ability to attend mandatory Friday meetings during the academic year, 12:30–2:30 pm
- Commitment to lead tours during the academic year and to participate in special museum events and programs
How to Apply
- Please fill out and submit this webform by 4:45 pm on Tuesday, September 11, 2018.
- Applicants selected for an interview will be contacted by e-mail.
- Interviews will take place on Friday, September 14, through Sunday, September 16, 2018.