Free timed-entry tickets are strongly encouraged. Walk-in visitors will be accommodated based on capacity.
We will be here to welcome you when you are able to return.
We are working to reduce risk by requiring everyone at the Center to wear a face mask and maintain physical distance. To adhere to physical-distancing requirements, the Center has reduced the overall capacity of the building to below 25 percent.
We have implemented daily staff health checks, established a more frequent cleaning schedule with an emphasis on sanitizing high-touch surfaces throughout the day, and provided hand-sanitizer stations throughout the Center. We will continue to monitor and follow federal, state, city, and university guidelines to inform our operations.
Important Visitor Guidelines
- Please stay home if you are feeling unwell.
- Please follow the instructions of security officers and other Center staff.
- To allow for adequate physical distancing, please do not plan to check in more than ten minutes before your timed entry.
- Reserve your free timed-entry ticket in advance. Have your ticket available on your phone for entry.
- If you miss your entry time, you will need a new reservation.
- Re-entry is not permitted.
- Walk-in visitors may be accommodated as capacity restrictions permit.
- Don’t forget your mask! You will not be permitted to enter the museum without one. Children under two years of age are not required to wear a mask.
- Help prevent the spread of germs by washing your hands often with soap and water. Hand sanitizer is also available at entrances and at stations throughout the Center.
- Please pack light and remember that some items—including large bags, backpacks, shopping bags, food, and drinks—are not permitted in the galleries.
- Follow the physical-distancing markers at visitor entry and exit points as well as in locations throughout the museum.
- Capacity will be posted at each gallery space. Please be mindful of other visitors and maintain physical distance from other social groups.
- All tours are suspended until further notice, and we are not accepting group reservations at this time.
- Wheelchairs are available for visitors’ use. If you require a wheelchair, please inform a staff member upon your arrival.
- Printed materials are temporarily unavailable.
- The Museum Shop is closed; we apologize for the inconvenience. Please visit our website in the coming months to make purchases online.
- The Center reserves the right to cancel tickets on short notice if we are unexpectedly required to close the museum.
- We reserve the right to ask visitors who do not follow these guidelines to leave the Center.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Each of us plays a role in the Center’s safe reopening by adhering to these health and safety precautions.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact us.